-   -   R: Skype 4 i Fedora 17 (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/703740-r-skype-4-i-fedora-17-a.html)

"antonio.montagnani@alice.it" 09-14-2012 08:48 AM

R: Skype 4 i Fedora 17

>----Messaggio originale----
>Da: jlitwinski@vp.pl
>Data: 14-set-2012 10.43

>A: "Community support for Fedora users"
>Ogg: Skype 4 i Fedora 17
>
>J have
laptop Lenovo G550 with Intel Celeron 1.8.GHz processor, 2 MB RAM
>and Audio
device: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family)
>HD Audio Controller (rev 03).

>I waned t to use Fedora but Skype completely freezes my desktop (it was

>KDE), helped only use power off button.
>I think problem is related with
pulseaudio.
>In openSUSE 12.1 everything is ok, but in openSUSE 12.2 is the
same
>problem.
>Has anybody have the same problem?
>
>greetings
>
>--
>Jan
LitwiƄski
>http://netsjanek.blogspot.com/>Linux is like a wigwam no gates
>no windows
but apache inside

Installed on my desktop and on different laptops: it works
fine everywhere (I am using Gnome, BTW)

Antonio Montagnani

Fedora 17 Beefy Miracle (Linux)
http://www.campingmonterosa.com