Old 09-17-2012, 04:26 PM
Mike Williams

Default Why did they f*ck with GIMP?

On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 1:20 PM, Lailah <lailahfsf@gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh! I agree with the format stuff. Why they don't let me choose what
> format by default I want? Why, if I edit a jpg, I have to save it as a xcf?
> Is very annoying.
> But I don't call it "fsck with Gimp". I call it a bug.
> If I knew how to ask for an enhancement for Gimp, I'll happily do it.

You may get better results (or, at least, a more focused audience)
asking gimp questions on the gimp user list. For enhancement
requests, try the gimp developer list.

I'm still using 2.6 which doesn't have this issue.

There may be something in ~/.gimp-2.8 that could help with changing
defaults. Sorry, but I do not have any more specific info on whats in
that tree.

Mike

Old 09-17-2012, 04:52 PM
Doug