Old 09-13-2012, 01:01 PM
Dario Lesca

Default Nautilus and arista

Hi, I have rebuild and install a RPMS for arista and
nautilus-extension-arista (and python-gudev, fdupes,
nautilus-python)

arista-gtk work, but not the nautilus extension.

I get this error:

> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "/usr/share/nautilus-python/extensions/arista-nautilus.py", line 38, in <module>
> import nautilus
> ImportError: No module named nautilus

someone can help me to resolve this problem?

Many thanks

--
Dario Lesca - sip:dario@solinos.it
(Inviato dal mio Linux Fedora 17 Gnome3)