Old 09-10-2012, 02:19 PM
Patrick Dupre

Default digikam

Hello,

digikam work when I am root, but not as a user:
Failed to connect to the camera. Please make sure it is connected
properly and turned on. Would you like to try again?

How can I solve this issue?

thank.

Old 09-15-2012, 08:55 AM
James Wilkinson

Patrick Dupre wrote:
> Hello,
>
> digikam work when I am root, but not as a user:
> Failed to connect to the camera. Please make sure it is connected
> properly and turned on. Would you like to try again?
>
> How can I solve this issue?

What sort of camera (brand, model), and how is it connected (presumably
USB)?

What version of Fedora?

James.

--
E-mail: james@ | The "Power Switch" on ATX supplies, like traffic lights
aprilcottage.co.uk | in Paris, really is just a polite suggestion.