Old 09-07-2012, 06:23 AM
jarmo

Default Icon themes

Using f17 desktop KDE, now have tried change icon-themes from oxygen
into fedora. Theme manager does something, but actually does not change
anything. When I open manager again, there stands Oxygen as
icon-theme. Yes, I have reconnected into F again, even rebooted.
No luck. Anyone run into same problem?

Jarmo

Old 09-07-2012, 07:20 PM
Lailah

Hello!

******* On what desktop is it this?

Regards

Lailah

Old 09-07-2012, 09:58 PM
jarmo

Fri, 07 Sep 2012 16:20:45 -0300
Lailah <lailahfsf@gmail.com> kirjoitti:

> Hello!
>
> On what desktop is it this?
>

> Regards
> Lailah

Hi, don't want to be mean, but here's a bit from my previous message.

"Using f17 desktop KDE,"

Anyway, googled a bit more and seen couple of messages concerning Gnome
also. Or is this those famous "two cases from millionn"

Have a good weekend

Jarmo

Old 09-08-2012, 12:00 PM
Lailah

Oh!* I see...* Well, I'd never find any difference between Fedora Icon Theme and Oxygen Icon Theme.* May be you can try downloading other icon theme and installing it.* See if that works.* If not, it is a bug.

Have a nice day

Lailah

PD:* You can download icons, theme, and other stuff from* kde-look.org

Old 09-09-2012, 05:06 AM
jarmo

Sat, 08 Sep 2012 09:00:41 -0300
Lailah <lailahfsf@gmail.com> kirjoitti:

> Oh! I see... Well, I'd never find any difference between Fedora Icon
> Theme and Oxygen Icon Theme. May be you can try downloading other
> icon theme and installing it. See if that works. If not, it is a
> bug.
>

> Have a nice day
> Lailah
>
> PD: You can download icons, theme, and other stuff from
> kde-look.org

Now the question is, that when I try to change theme into Fedora, it
returns back to Oxygen. Ok, I tried to change what ever from manager,
even those ugly ones, no way. It insist that it is Oxygen and that's it.

What a Nice Morning
Jarmo

Old 09-11-2012, 11:50 AM
Lailah

El dom, 09-09-2012 a las 08:06 +0300, jarmo escribió:

Sat, 08 Sep 2012 09:00:41 -0300
Lailah <lailahfsf@gmail.com> kirjoitti:

> Oh! I see... Well, I'd never find any difference between Fedora Icon
> Theme and Oxygen Icon Theme. May be you can try downloading other
> icon theme and installing it. See if that works. If not, it is a
> bug.
>

> Have a nice day
> Lailah
>
> PD: You can download icons, theme, and other stuff from
> kde-look.org

Now the question is, that when I try to change theme into Fedora, it
returns back to Oxygen. Ok, I tried to change what ever from manager,
even those ugly ones, no way. It insist that it is Oxygen and that's it.

What a Nice Morning
Jarmo

How weird!* I think is a bug.* I don't have any problem with my icon themes.* I've just downloaded my favorite icon themes and installed it.* Even I can use a couple of Gnome icon themes.*

I have KDE 4.8* on a Fedora 17.

Kind regards,

Lailah