Old 09-05-2012, 09:57 PM
jackson byers

Default f16 grub2 how to edit grub.cfg results of os-prober?

f16 preupgrade from f14, and is apparently working well.

But os-prober has put in lot of menuentries, many of which
are either blatantly wrong, or outdated,
which I would like to remove from grub.cfg.

fedora wiki generally advises it is not safe to edit grub.cfg.

Can I safely edit grub.cfg if I limit my editing to removal
of particular entries?

Jack