Old 09-04-2012, 09:15 PM
Frank Cox

Default Fwd: libreoffice-writer-3.5.6.2-2 prints header line

On Tue, 04 Sep 2012 16:11:24 -0400
Jim wrote:

> >> I have gone through the LibreOffice-Writer settings and can find
> >> nothing that would cause this Header Line to be printed on a document.

What header line are you getting? Do you have a header set in your document at
all?

If the header is un-related to your document, then do you get it that header
when you print stuff with programs other than Libreoffice?

Do you have a header in your default libreoffice document template?

Old 09-04-2012, 11:21 PM
Ed Greshko

On 09/05/2012 04:11 AM, Jim wrote:
> On 09/03/2012 07:37 PM, Jim wrote:
>>
>> On 09/04/2012 07:02 AM, Jim wrote:
>>> Libreoffice-writer-3.5.6.2-2 will print the header line in a document.
>>>
>>> I have gone through the LibreOffice-Writer settings and can find nothing that would cause this Header Line to be printed on a document.
>>>
>>> I have even uninstalled LibreOffice and reinstalled to no avail.
>>>
>>> Any Ideals ?
>>
>> Just to be sure....
>>
>> You're saying that "Format--->Page", "Header Tab" "Header on" is unchecked?
>>
> yes it is unchecked

FWIW, I'm not seeing having problems.....

What does the header line consist of?

Old 09-05-2012, 12:55 AM
Jim

I have gone through the LibreOffice-Writer settings and can find
nothing that would cause this Header Line to be printed on a document.

What header line are you getting? Do you have a header set in your document at
all?

If the header is un-related to your document, then do you get it that header
when you print stuff with programs other than Libreoffice?

Do you have a header in your default libreoffice document template?

The Top Header Line.

Old 09-05-2012, 12:57 AM
Jim

Libreoffice-writer-3.5.6.2-2 will print the header line in a document.

I have gone through the LibreOffice-Writer settings and can find nothing that would cause this Header Line to be printed on a document.

I have even uninstalled LibreOffice and reinstalled to no avail.

Any Ideals ?

Just to be sure....

You're saying that "Format--->Page", "Header Tab" "Header on" is unchecked?

yes it is unchecked

FWIW, I'm not seeing having problems.....

What does the header line consist of?

A dotted line across the top of page.

Old 09-05-2012, 01:29 AM
Ed Greshko