Old 09-01-2012, 08:53 AM
Kevin Wilson

Default add a language in Ferdora 17

Hi
I am trying to add a language in Ferdora, but the new language is not kept

I go to
System Settings
Region and language
Press "+" and select Dansih from the list.
Then close the dialog window.
After I open the dialog window again, the new language I added does not appear
I tried the same with other languages like Czech and more, and I still have the
problem.

Another thing is this
In the Region and Language window, some languages appear (Like French, German,
Spanish and more). But the minus button is disabled and I cannot
remove any of them. Any idea why ?