Old 08-29-2012, 01:38 AM
"Eddie G. O'Connor Jr."

Default Web Cam......

I'm currently using a Gateway T-6321 Laptop with a web-cam built into
it's lid / screen area. I have Cheese installed.....along with Pidgin. I
am wondering what I need to do or install or enable in order to get my
web-cam to actually work with my Pidgin? Or are they just separate
entities?...I can see myself on the web-cam when I start it up, but
there are no features or "Options" in it's menu that say anything like
"Enable Web-Video Chat"...or anything along those lines.....anyone have
any clues?...I'm stumped!

Thanks!

EGO II

Old 08-29-2012, 02:15 AM