Old 08-31-2012, 02:13 AM
Bill Shirley

Default Disconnect

I think you could script this with pppd up/scripts. See the man page:
http://linux.die.net/man/8/pppd
Scroll down to 'Scripts'.

Bill

On 8/28/2012 6:15 AM, Patrick Dupre wrote:

Hello,

The NetworkNamager provides a disconnect option. I undertand that it
can be manager through /etc/NetworkManager/dispatcher.d
However, when I disconnect the ppp0 connection, ppp0 is already
down (due to the disconnect) and prevents me to collect information
through ifconfig.

How can I avoid this problem. I wish to collect information of the
ppp0 just before it is turned off.

Thank for your help.

Regards.