Old 08-01-2012, 09:05 AM
"Eddie G.O'Connor Jr-I"

Default Weird Happenings.....

Ok so I've been using F16 for quite a while now, and I decided that it
was time to get "serious" about securing my system, well aftger browsing
the web and reading up on it. I decided to download clamav.....now
here's where things get weird, after downloading the clam "tar.gz" file,
my laptop started acting funny. Mind you this is WITHOUT installing the
actual clamav file. And now I have lost the use of my touchpad, or to be
more precise it has started to act flaky, in that it seems that it will
switch from the "Right-Handed" mode to Left-Handed. or sometimes it
won't work at all. Is there a cure for this? Because this is just one of
two problems I'm having, but I will post the second one in another post
to keep things separate and coherent. Any help one can give would be
much appreciated!

EGO II

Fedora 16 3.4.4 Kernel
Gateway T-Series Laptop (T-6321)
3GB RAM
32-bit
Intel Dual CPU T2390

Old 08-01-2012, 09:34 AM
Jatin K

Ok so I've been using F16 for quite a while now, and I decided that it
was time to get "serious" about securing my system, well aftger
browsing the web and reading up on it. I decided to download
clamav.....now here's where things get weird, after downloading the
clam "tar.gz" file,

strange ...!!!!

from where you have downloaded the source ???

/(_)
^ ^ Jatin Khatri
RHCSA,RHCE,CCNA
Registerd Linux user No #501175