Old 07-31-2012, 10:29 AM
"M. Fioretti"

Default Thanks for: F17: trying to diagnose problem with external USB drive

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 22:39:16 PM -0500, Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:

> If you are trying to put 110 GB on a 128 GB drive, you are probably
> running out of room. Run "df -h" when the drive is mounted, and see
> how much space the drive has after things like the space used by
> formatting the drive, and possible differences in how 1 GB is
> figured are taken into account.

sorry, I forgot to answer this! I have not checked yet (haven't had
that drive with me in the last weeks, that's why), but thinking to
what kind of files were being transferred, you're very likely right,
and I just need a bigger drive.

Thanks to everybody who helped!

Marco