Old 07-31-2012, 06:07 AM
Mihamina Rakotomandimby

Default multiple terminals with different colors

Hi all,

I use Fedora 16 LXDE spin.

LXTerminal is working fine, but I want a feature.

Problem:
When I open multiple LXTerminal and I set the BG color of one, all the
other terminals also change.
I want to setup the BG color independantly, because I use BG color to
identify what remote server I am connected to.

What settings, or what terminal application or wrapper do you recommen
me to achieve this?

Thank you.

--
RMA.

Old 07-31-2012, 08:36 AM
Zoltan Hoppar

Hi

That will be one of the upcoming F18 release feature.

2012/7/31 Mihamina Rakotomandimby <mihamina@rktmb.org>:
> Hi all,
>
> I use Fedora 16 LXDE spin.
>
> LXTerminal is working fine, but I want a feature.
>
> Problem:
> When I open multiple LXTerminal and I set the BG color of one, all the other
> terminals also change.
> I want to setup the BG color independantly, because I use BG color to
> identify what remote server I am connected to.
>
> What settings, or what terminal application or wrapper do you recommen me to
> achieve this?
>

> Thank you.
>

> --
> RMA.