Old 07-29-2012, 06:34 PM
"pringler01@gmail.com"

Default systemd and ssh/ftp

Hi, i have a problem with systemd wich cant find the files to start both ssh and ftp. I tried using old sysinitv files wich exist in the repos but with no luck, I am using vsftp and openssh. I not in a firewall and i am not using SElinux. Anyone have anyidea of what is wrong?

Thanks, Ruy
Se el cambio que quieres ver en el mundo. Ghandi

Old 07-29-2012, 06:48 PM
Joe Zeff