Old 07-29-2012, 12:35 PM
Ed Greshko

Default application menu disappeared - fedora 15

On 07/29/2012 08:14 PM, Kevin Wilson wrote:
> my application menu disappeared from the panel in fedora 15.
> what should I do to restore it ?

Are you talking GNOME, KDE, or some other desktop?

--
Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, after all, you could be missing out on the joke of the century. -- Dame Edna Everage

Old 07-29-2012, 01:49 PM
Kevin Wilson

Gnome
(gnome 3 i believe , whatever comes with F15) I forget how to check
which version of gnome is it)

Old 07-29-2012, 02:23 PM
Ed Greshko

On 07/29/2012 09:49 PM, Kevin Wilson wrote:
> Gnome
> (gnome 3 i believe , whatever comes with F15) I forget how to check
> which version of gnome is it)

Too bad..... :-( I don't speak GNOME..... Maybe someone else will help.

Sorry.

Old 07-30-2012, 11:07 PM
Patrick O'Callaghan

On Sun, 2012-07-29 at 22:23 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 07/29/2012 09:49 PM, Kevin Wilson wrote:
> > Gnome
> > (gnome 3 i believe , whatever comes with F15) I forget how to check
> > which version of gnome is it)
>
> Too bad..... :-( I don't speak GNOME..... Maybe someone else will help.
>
> Sorry.
>
> --
> Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, after all, you could be missing out on the joke of the century. -- Dame Edna Everage

Also, F15 is EOL'ed so the OP would be advised to upgrade to F16 or F17.

poc