Old 07-29-2012, 08:45 AM
Aaron Konstam

Default Fedora 16

On Sun, 2012-07-29 at 17:40 +0530, Prashanth Kasula wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> Any one can help , in manual partitioning the fedora os
>

> If we fromat the os wil all the partitions remain back or they will
> erase i.e root, var,home,....
>

> --
> Prashanth Kasula

I am not clear what you are asking. But when you partiton as part of the
installation process the previous partitions will disappear.

Old 07-29-2012, 01:50 PM
Prashanth Kasula

how to create partition manually
for ex: there is a 1 TB H.D.D *how to do the partitions.

On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 2:15 PM, Aaron Konstam <akonstam@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

On Sun, 2012-07-29 at 17:40 +0530, Prashanth Kasula wrote:

> Hi all,

> Any one can help , in manual partitioning the fedora os

> If we fromat the os wil all the partitions remain back or they will

> erase i.e root, var,home,....

> --

> Prashanth Kasula

I am not clear what you are asking. But when you partiton as part of the

installation process the previous partitions will disappear.

Life can be so tragic -- you're here today and here tomorrow.

Prashanth Kasula
*
Sr.System Administrator.

Old 07-29-2012, 01:59 PM