-   -   Changing calendar default from Evolution to Thunderbird (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/688494-changing-calendar-default-evolution-thunderbird.html)

Lawrence Graves 07-28-2012 10:58 PM

Changing calendar default from Evolution to Thunderbird

Does anyone out there know how to change the default evolution calendar
to the lightning calendar in Thunderbird. I have pulled my hair out and
I am bald headed.:-) I am running Fedora 17x64. Everything pertaining
to email works fine except for the calendar. Thank you in advance.
--
All things are workable but don't all things work. Prov. 3:5 & 6

Patrick O'Callaghan 07-29-2012 04:48 AM

On Sat, 2012-07-28 at 16:58 -0600, Lawrence Graves wrote:
> Does anyone out there know how to change the default evolution calendar
> to the lightning calendar in Thunderbird.

You mean have Evolution use the Lightening calendar application instead
of its built-in equivalent? I wouldn't have thought that was even
possible. Or do you mean something else?

poc

steve 07-29-2012 07:32 AM

Changing calendar default from Evolution to Thunderbird