-   -   Kppp missing from KDE Spin F17 (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/687117-kppp-missing-kde-spin-f17.html)

Chuck Peters 07-25-2012 12:12 AM

Kppp missing from KDE Spin F17

Two days ago I did a reintall of a friends Fedora and now she is really mad at me because kppp wasn't there. *I found wvdial and got it working after being frustrated by system-config-network, but she is demanding a gui dialer. *A google search found the package knetwork-kppp, but yum install knetwork-kppp says no such package. *

What happened to kppp in F17 KDE spin and what package does she need?
Thanks,Chuck