Old 07-17-2012, 08:04 AM
nathhuan

Default how to install gst/gst.h on linux system

I am trying using gstreamer for development recently. I am trying C
language, but it has no head files, gst/gst.h and glib.h . who can tell
me the solutions.

thanks in advance.

Old 07-17-2012, 08:21 AM
Steve Searle

Around 09:04am on Tuesday, July 17, 2012 (UK time), nathhuan scrawled:

> I am trying using gstreamer for development recently. I am trying C
> language, but it has no head files, gst/gst.h and glib.h . who can tell
> me the solutions.

# yum provides */gst.h
Loaded plugins: langpacks, presto, refresh-packagekit
adobe-linux-x86_64 | 951 B 00:00
rpmfusion-free-updates | 3.3 kB 00:00
rpmfusion-nonfree-updates | 3.3 kB 00:00
updates/metalink | 27 kB 00:00
<snip>
gstreamer-devel-0.10.36-1.fc17.x86_64 : Libraries/include files for GStreamer
: streaming media framework
Repo : @anaconda-0
Matched from:
Filename : /usr/include/gstreamer-0.10/gst/gst.h

Steve

--

Play Champions - my free football predictions game at:
http://www.stevesearle.com/champs/about.html

09:18:49 up 5 days, 14:40, 1 user, load average: 0.19, 0.08, 0.02