Old 07-16-2012, 04:36 PM
Andy Blanchard

Default COMPROMISING ELECTROMAGNETIC EMANATIONS OF WIRED AND WIRELESS KEYBOARDS

On 16 July 2012 17:28, Alchemist <raimiiic@gmail.com> wrote:

COMPROMISING ELECTROMAGNETIC EMANATIONS OF WIRED AND WIRELESS KEYBOARDS

OLD news...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TEMPEST

Also, what's the Fedora angle?

--
Andy

The only person to have all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

Old 07-16-2012, 06:03 PM
Ted Roche

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 12:28 PM, Alchemist <raimiiic@gmail.com> wrote:

> Wired and wireless keyboards emit electromagnetic waves,

Well, mine emits PARTICLES.

But what does this have to do with Fedora?

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC

Old 07-16-2012, 07:23 PM