Old 07-13-2012, 02:54 AM
"shailesh "

Default linux source code

plzzzzz tell me form where i can get source code of linux ????

Follow*Rediff Deal ho jaye!*to get exciting offers in your city everyday.--
users mailing list
users@lists.fedoraproject.org

Old 07-13-2012, 03:05 AM
Jayson Rowe

http://www.kernel.org/

--
-jayson

Old 07-13-2012, 04:39 AM
Fernando Cassia

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 11:54 PM, shailesh <shailesh23jan@rediffmail.com> wrote:

plzzzzz tell me form where i can get source code of linux ????
http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/development/17/source/SRPMS/

FC

Old 07-13-2012, 04:48 AM
Martin Airs

On Friday 13 Jul 2012 02:54:26 shailesh wrote:
> plzzzzz tell me form where i can get source code of linux ????

fill ya boots --

Old 07-15-2012, 02:11 AM
"Eddie G.O'Connor Jr-I"

plzzzzz tell me form where i can get source code of linux ????

fill ya boots

LoL!.....

EGO II