Old 07-07-2012, 12:35 AM
Richard Vickery

Default Please Relax was: And don't let the door hit you on the way out

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 5:27 PM, Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko@greshko.com> wrote:

You forgot to add [WWOT] to the subject line.

--

I don't know if Google lets me change a subject line when replying. If so, I have yet to find out how.*

Old 07-07-2012, 12:42 AM
Ed Greshko

On 07/07/2012 08:35 AM, Richard Vickery wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 5:27 PM, Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko@greshko.com
> <mailto:Ed.Greshko@greshko.com>> wrote:
>
> You forgot to add [WWOT] to the subject line.
>
> --
>

> I don't know if Google lets me change a subject line when replying. If so, I have
> yet to find out how.

If you are using the gmail web interface.... After you hit "reply" you will see a
line of links directly below To: It says....

of the century. -- Dame Edna Everage

Old 07-07-2012, 12:42 AM
Reindl Harald

Am 07.07.2012 02:35, schrieb Richard Vickery:
> On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 5:27 PM, Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko@greshko.com <mailto:Ed.Greshko@greshko.com>> wrote:
>
> You forgot to add [WWOT] to the subject line.
>
> --
> I don't know if Google lets me change a subject line when replying. If so, I have yet to find out how

klick on the link "edit subject"
(directly after "add CC" and "add bcc")

or better: make a bugreport to google why they think it is good
to hide any useful option from the user and act completly
different to any other mail-client

another option would be install whatever mail-client
and configure it to use gmail via IMAP

Old 07-07-2012, 12:55 AM
Richard Vickery

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 5:42 PM, Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko@greshko.com> wrote:

On 07/07/2012 08:35 AM, Richard Vickery wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 5:27 PM, Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko@greshko.com

> <mailto:Ed.Greshko@greshko.com>> wrote:

> * * You forgot to add [WWOT] to the subject line.

> * * --

> I don't know if Google lets me change a subject line when replying. If so, I have

> yet to find out how.

If you are using the gmail web interface.... *After you hit "reply" you will see a

line of links directly below To: * It says....

*Thanks. Boy, do I feel stupid. I have noticed this line for some time, but neglected to notice anything passed bcc from left to right.

Old 07-07-2012, 12:59 AM
Ed Greshko

On 07/07/2012 08:55 AM, Richard Vickery wrote:
> Thanks. Boy, do I feel stupid. I have noticed this line for some time, but
> neglected to notice anything passed bcc from left to right.

If I had a nickel for every time I've missed something obvious..... I wouldn't be
rich....but my jar would be quite fully.

of the century. -- Dame Edna Everage