Old 07-06-2012, 04:28 PM
Davi Garcia

Default F17: Where Gnome stores monitor/keyboard config for user?

Hi all,

I'm having serious problems with my F17. It looks like I got a bad
monitor/keyboard config file for a user and this is causing Gnome
hangs/crashes. Does anyone know where Gnome stores the
monitor/keyboard config of a user?

[]s,
Davi Garcia

Fedora Project's Contributor