Old 07-08-2012, 11:52 AM
Robert Myers

Default Please Relax was: And don't let the door hit you on the way out

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 7:07 AM, Ed Gurski <ed@gurski.com> wrote:

> Heil Doctor Art Brush -- That's what you used to be known as. Doctor of
> WHAT? Time has not changed you in the least! You're still as arrogant as
> you've always been --- bullying your way around and then whinnying that
> people have no respect and are Luddites...
>
> You must be a very lonely man without friends and in 20 years you'll be
> an old decrepit man watching the paint dry!!
>
> Just leave us all alone -- we know all about you now so LEAVE!!!

And *your* mandate to tell others how to behave comes from where?

I don't believe I have ever characterized you or anyone else as a
Luddite. I have characterized you and others as being entirely
lacking in manners. That wouldn't bother me so much, except that you
are self-righteous on the subject. The self-righteousness does bother
me.

Robert Myers

Old 07-08-2012, 02:35 PM
nomnex

> On Sun, 8 Jul 2012 07:52:40 -0400
> Robert Myers <rbmyersusa@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Robert Myers, Fedora Oddity

Ground control to Dr trololo-Meyer, Take your protein pills and put your
helmet on (Ten) Ground control (Nine) to Dr trololo-Meyer (Eight)
(Seven, six) Commencing countdown (Five), engines on (Four)
(Three, two) Check ignition (One) and may gods (Blastoff) love be with
you

This is ground control to Dr trololo-Myers, you've really made the grade
And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

Oh boy! as much as I enjoyed the first part of Clockwork Orange, the
second half bored me, and so are you.

Lucy dumped you when it was you time, and you are forever pissy.
Buy a pony. Piss off.

--
nomnex <nomnex@gmail.com>
Freenode: nomnex

Old 07-08-2012, 03:04 PM
Robert Myers

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 10:35 AM, nomnex <nomnex@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 8 Jul 2012 07:52:40 -0400
>> Robert Myers <rbmyersusa@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> Robert Myers, Fedora Oddity
>
> Ground control to Dr trololo-Meyer, Take your protein pills and put your
> helmet on (Ten) Ground control (Nine) to Dr trololo-Meyer (Eight)
> (Seven, six) Commencing countdown (Five), engines on (Four)
> (Three, two) Check ignition (One) and may gods (Blastoff) love be with
> you
>
> This is ground control to Dr trololo-Myers, you've really made the grade
> And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
> Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare
>
> Oh boy! as much as I enjoyed the first part of Clockwork Orange, the
> second half bored me, and so are you.
>
> Lucy dumped you when it was you time, and you are forever pissy.
> Buy a pony. Piss off.

There is apparently an unlimited supply of fruit-cakes here who feel
they have a right to the last word and/or that anyone at all would
listen to their direction.

Interesting that you shift from a random misspelling of my name to
spelling it correctly. Does overindulgence in THC do things like
that?

Robert Myers.

Old 07-08-2012, 03:36 PM
nomnex

> On Sun, 8 Jul 2012 11:04:37 -0400
> Robert Myers <rbmyersusa@gmail.com> wrote:

<SNIP>

> There is apparently an unlimited supply of fruit-cakes here who feel
> they have a right to the last word and/or that anyone at all would
> listen to their direction.

"Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do. I'm half crazy all for the love
of you. It won't be a stylish marriage, I can't afford a carriage. But
you'll look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle built for two. "

I'll send the pony, just tell me where.

Old 07-08-2012, 04:14 PM
Joe Zeff

On 07/08/2012 08:36 AM, nomnex wrote:

"Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do. I'm half crazy all for the love
of you. It won't be a stylish marriage, I can't afford a carriage. But
you'll look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle built for two. "

"Donald, Donald,
Here is your answer do:
I'm not crazy,
All for the love of you.
If you can't afford a carriage,
There won't be any marriage.
For I'll be damned,
If I'll be crammed,
On a bicycle built for two!"

Old 07-08-2012, 05:17 PM
nomnex

> On Sun, 08 Jul 2012 09:14:51 -0700
> Joe Zeff <joe@zeff.us> wrote:
>
> On 07/08/2012 08:36 AM, nomnex wrote:
> > "Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do. I'm half crazy all for the
> > love of you. It won't be a stylish marriage, I can't afford a
> > carriage. But you'll look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle built
> > for two. "
>
> "Donald, Donald,
> Here is your answer do:
> I'm not crazy,