Old 07-05-2012, 09:24 PM
Beartooth

Default F17 cursor problem : request

My antiquated eyeballs have lots of trouble finding the mouse
cursor, especially when it turns itself into a very thin line, as it
often does in Pan and in gnome-terminal.

The eyeballs on the panels help some, especially if I manage to
center them. But CentOS 6 has a better way. If I choose the oxygen theme,
I can get a big fat yellow arrow. (It also turns into a line sometimes,
but even then, it's much bigger, and still yellow.

Would somebody who knows how please make this available in
Fedora, or write a pons asinorum for it? When you get seriously old,
you'll be glad you did.

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Not Quite Clueless Power User

Old 07-05-2012, 09:49 PM
Joe Zeff