Old 07-04-2012, 09:43 AM
Christopher Svanefalk

Default BRAINDEAD IDIOT -> USER SHOULD BE UNSUBSCRIBED

Wow, there are a lot of chill-pills to be distributed in this thread. Seriously now people...

On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 11:29 AM, Michael Schwendt <mschwendt@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, 04 Jul 2012 09:31:25 +0100, n2xssvv.g02gfr12930 wrote:

> > To unsubscribe or change subscription options:

> That is what I am trying to do, and you are just being abusive. I can no

> longer log into my account * and hence I can do no more there.

Sure you can. There is a "Password reminder" section on that page, so use it.

Best,
Christopher Svanefalk

Old 07-04-2012, 09:45 AM
"n2xssvv.g02gfr12930"

On 07/04/2012 10:29 AM, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Wed, 04 Jul 2012 09:31:25 +0100, n2xssvv.g02gfr12930 wrote:
>
>>> To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
>>>
>> That is what I am trying to do, and you are just being abusive. I can no
>> longer log into my account and hence I can do no more there.
> Sure you can. There is a "Password reminder" section on that page, so use it.
A password for a user who has received confirmation of being
unsubscribed no longer works. In fact I used the password from that
reminder to unsubscribe. Asking for another reminder after unsubscribing
also failed, as I was already unsubscribed, a catch-22 situation I'd
suggest.

I have taken advice from another post and I'm hopeful that I will no
longer be receiving mail from this mailing list.

Unfortunately my experience of this mailing list was disappointing, no
offense to anyone intended, and hence I have unsubscribed. From now on I
will try looking elsewhere for help with problems, and will be reluctant
to offer any help to others. Best of luck to those still using the
mailing list.

Old 07-04-2012, 09:56 AM
"n2xssvv.g02gfr12930"

n2xssvv.g02gfr12930 wrote:

> > To unsubscribe or change subscription options:

> That is what I am trying to do, and you are just being
abusive. I can no

> longer log into my account * and hence I can do no more
there.

Sure you can. There is a "Password reminder" section on that
page, so use it.

Best,

Christopher Svanefalk

I have received an email confirming my unsubscription and hence
asking for a reminder fails. It was using these reminders that I
logged on to unsubscribe in the first place, but I am still
receiving mailing list mail, and able to post.

Hopefully other advice I have taken will get this problem sorted
out.

Please note I have also recommended Rheindl Harald be
unsubscribed for being rude and offensive, see the changed
subject title above for just one example.

Old 07-04-2012, 10:02 AM
Reindl Harald

Am 04.07.2012 11:56, schrieb n2xssvv.g02gfr12930:
> I have received an email confirming my unsubscription and hence asking
> for a reminder fails. It was using these reminders that I logged on to
> unsubscribe in the first place, but I am still receiving mailing list
> mail, and able to post.

prove by mails including "To" and "Date" headers

after your trolling the last days and the fact that you did
not state this from the very beginning makes you untrusted

> Hopefully other advice I have taken will get this problem sorted out

did you really send a mail to "users-request@lists.fedoraproject.org"
with the subject "unsubscribe" as statet in the mail-headers of any
message

> Please note I have also recommended Rheindl Harald be unsubscribed
> for being rude and offensive, see the changed subject title above
> for just one example

boy YOU DID forward/reply a private message to list and admins
so this was not a list-topic before you did something wrong

there are even laws which FORBIDS disclose private messages
on lists - if you can't stand the content you are free
consulting a lawyer, but you are not permitted to public
anything you are receiving private!

Old 07-04-2012, 11:07 AM
Hakan Koseoglu

> I have received an email confirming my unsubscription and hence asking for a
> reminder fails. It was using these reminders that I logged on to unsubscribe
> in the first place, but I am still receiving mailing list mail, and able to
> post.
When you get the "confirmation" mail, read it and reply to it as
instructed or click on the link in the mail. Just clicking the
unsubscribe button does not unsubscribe you, it starts the process.