Old 05-28-2012, 11:39 PM
hostmaster

Default Evolution consuming 50% cpu on FC 16

Hi,

My Inbox has about 20+ sub-folders. If I click on the Inbox folder the cpu consumption would spike to 50% and stays there.
When I click on any of the sub-folders the cpu will go down to 0%.

My Evolution is converted from an old version(FC11). I converted it by first creating a backup and then do a restore. I receive email
by 'Local Delivery' and send email using 'Sendmail'.

Any idea what is causing the 50+% spike in CPU?

Thanks.

Al

Old 05-28-2012, 11:57 PM
Joe Zeff