Old 05-28-2012, 11:31 AM
Patrick Dupre

Default 3G Key

Hello,

I have a 3G key:

Bus 001 Device 011: ID 12d1:1436 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Couldn't open device, some information will be missing
Device Descriptor:
bLength 18
bDescriptorType 1
bcdUSB 2.00
bDeviceClass 239 Miscellaneous Device
bDeviceSubClass 2 ?
bDeviceProtocol 1 Interface Association
bMaxPacketSize0 64
idVendor 0x12d1 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
idProduct 0x1436
bcdDevice 0.00
iManufacturer 4
iProduct 3
iSerial 0
bNumConfigurations 1
Configuration Descriptor:

When I plug it on a laptop, it is automatically recognize and I can
give the

Pin number.
root 5954 0.0 0.0 0 0 ? S 12:12 0:00
[usb-storage]
root 5956 0.0 0.0 0 0 ? S 12:12 0:00
[usb-storage]

When I plug it on another computer, it is also recognize (I can tell
from lsusb) and I never have the option to give the Pin number.
How can I load the interface to give the PIN number?

Thank.

Old 05-29-2012, 10:14 AM
Mihamina Rakotomandimby