Old 05-25-2012, 07:04 PM
Mike Wright

Default how to capture flash, etc

Hi all,

Time was all I had to do to capture a video stream was start one, pause
it and wait while the stream accumulated into /tmp. Once complete I
could move it. /tmp is now a deep tree with obfuscated names making
such endeavors nigh on impossible.

I've feel like I've been Gnomed. Is this the new direction? Look,
don't touch?

Does anybody know how to capture a stream now or has that ability also
been taken away?

TIA,
Mike Wright

Old 05-25-2012, 07:16 PM