Old 05-25-2012, 10:26 AM
Max Pyziur

Default Request for Sprint HTC phone suggestions

Greetings,

It's time to upgrade my phone.

For the last three years, I've had a Palm Centro; syncing of contacts,
calender, and notes has been done via jpilot.

I would appreciate suggestions as to which of the Sprint HTC EVO phones
works with Fedora and which PIM to use to sync.

Much thanks.

Max Pyziur
pyz@brama.com