Old 05-17-2012, 01:19 PM
Aaron Konstam

Default Evolution indiexing error

In evolution to the left of the screen there is a list of the names of
the folders and next to the name in parenthesis a number representing
the number of unread messages in the folder.

That is working except for Inbox. The number is not decremented when a
message is read.

I did what has worked before in this situation. I cd
to .local/share/evolution/mail/local_mbox and remove the file
Inbox.ibex.index. But when I restart evolution the error remains and the
Inbox.ibex.index is not recreated.

What can I do to fix this situation?