Old 04-09-2008, 11:18 AM
Timothy Murphy

Default gallery2 under CentOS-5

I know this isn't a Fedora question,
but I am running CentOS-5.1 on a little Dell server,
with Fedora-8 on my other machines.

I want to install gallery2 on the server
(as I was using it on my old server)
but can't find any CentOS RPM.

I'm a little reluctant to compile it,
as it seems to be extremely complicated.
(I appear to have 77 gallery2-* packages.)

I'm not sure what version of Fedora CentOS-5
is more or less equivalent to,
or if gallery2 was out for that version of Fedora?

It struck me that someone here might have come up against
the same issue.
Any suggestions or advice gratefully received.