Old 05-13-2012, 07:42 AM
JD

Default Xscreensaver does not accept login password

I have set up the save to run after some idle time, and to lock the screen.
However, it does not accept the login password to unlock the screen.
So, for the time being, I have unchecked screen lock.
Is there a workaround re: password?

Old 05-14-2012, 04:51 AM
fedora

Did you check