Old 05-12-2012, 12:51 PM
Adel ESSAFI

Default file not found in "texlive" under F15

hello,
I am using fedora 15 to compile a latex document

I have this error message when I compile:

! I can't find file `pgflibrarytikzpositioning.code.tex'.

when I try to find that file I get no entry. Could you help please.

regards
Adel

--
PhD candidate in Computer Science
Address* * **

Old 05-12-2012, 01:28 PM
Mohamed El Morabity

2012/5/12 Adel ESSAFI <adelessafi@gmail.com>:
> I have this error message when I compile:
>
> ! I can't find file `pgflibrarytikzpositioning.code.tex'.

Hi,

the TikZ positioning library is part of recent PGF releases.
Unfortunately, Fedora provides by default TeX Live 2007 with an
outdated version of PGF.
You could take the latest version of PGF on the CTAN
(http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/graphics/pgf) and install it in
~/texmf... Or simply upgrade to TeX Live 2011 thanks to the Novy's
dedicated repository:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/TeXLive
(be careful, the page refers to TeX Live 2012 which is still in
development; the yum repository for TL 2011 can be set using this RPM:
http://jnovy.fedorapeople.org/texlive/2011/packages.fc15/texlive-release.noarch.rpm).