Old 05-11-2012, 07:14 PM

Default Where to post a question about Fedora X11 ??

What list should I post a question about the X11 used in Fedora to ?
This generic list doesnt seem to be the right place.
--
Reg.Clemens
reg@dwf.com

Old 05-11-2012, 07:29 PM
Joe Zeff

What list should I post a question about the X11 used in Fedora to ?
This generic list doesnt seem to be the right place.

That probably depends on what the question is. Start out here, and if
it's not the right place, somebody will point you in the right direction.