Old 05-11-2012, 02:45 PM
Chen Gang

Default gedit corrupted cause GNOME hang

Hi:

I think it's a bug.

Environment: Fedora 16/GNOME 3
Precondition: Two gedit was opened and both had several files opened.
Operation: Drag a opened file's tag from one gedit to another by left
key of mouse. (Actually, I'd like to move one file from a gedit instance
to another)
Result: Gnome3 hung and died.

Do you see the similar problem?

Thank you!

Br,
Chen Gang

Old 05-11-2012, 03:04 PM
Michael Schwendt

On Fri, 11 May 2012 22:45:52 +0800, CG (Chen) wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I think it's a bug.
>
> Environment: Fedora 16/GNOME 3
> Precondition: Two gedit was opened and both had several files opened.
> Operation: Drag a opened file's tag from one gedit to another by left
> key of mouse. (Actually, I'd like to move one file from a gedit instance
> to another)
> Result: Gnome3 hung and died.
>
> Do you see the similar problem?

Yes. There has been a related thread on test list recently:

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test/2012-May/thread.html#107739
and
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/808789

--
Fedora release 17 (Beefy Miracle) - Linux 3.3.4-5.fc17.x86_64
loadavg: 0.01 0.04 0.05