Old 05-10-2012, 03:11 PM
Aaron Konstam

Default Installing F16 from a Live USB

If I install the F16 system from a live usb by using the option to
install the system on a machiner with a Win XP partition is the
installer clever enough to integrate the Win XP into the boot options?
I know the sentence is too long,

Old 05-11-2012, 01:20 PM
Mark Haney

If I install the F16 system from a live usb by using the option to
install the system on a machiner with a Win XP partition is the
installer clever enough to integrate the Win XP into the boot options?
I know the sentence is too long,

I did that very type of install a couple of months ago and didn't have
any problems with it. And that was with a Win7 partition. I don't
expect you to have any trouble.

--

Mark Haney
Software Developer/Consultant