Old 05-10-2012, 02:57 PM
Andre Robatino

Default Adobe no longer maintaining yum repo for flash-plugin

Sorry for the off-topic post, but I'm not sure what else to do. The Flash plugin
was updated to 11.2.202.235 about a week ago. This is a security update. But
their yum repos (both i386 and x86_64) still have 11.2.202.233. I filed
https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3185733 and they promptly
closed it as NotABug. There is an updated RPM at
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ under ".rpm for other Linux" but I'm not sure
if it's identical to what the repo is supposed to provide. In any case,
providing a yum repo implies a promise that it will be kept updated. Could
people please vote for my bug in the hope of getting someone at Adobe to wake
up? Thanks.