Old 05-09-2012, 02:30 PM
Fernando Lozano

Default idea: lapdock for smartphones

Hi,

After reading about multiseat support for F17:
http://0pointer.de/blog/projects/multi-seat.html

I'm deaming on a differente use for the hardware: why not having one of
those "usb docking stations" connected to my android smartphone and
using it as a desktop, instead of using proprietary and expensive
hardware like the altrix.

Maybe a "Fedora for Android" like the "Ubuntu for Android"? :-)

[]s, Fernando Lozano