Old 05-08-2012, 09:12 PM
Ian Malone

Default kernel 3.3.4-3.fc16.x86_64 lost wireless and gnome shell segfault?

Anyone else seeing this? New kernel 3.3.4-3.fc16.x86_64 this morning,
I now lose wireless after a short time. Interestingly my normal
response (stop NetworkManager, modprobe -r rt2500pci, then bring them
both back up again) causes a segfault in libgobject-2.0.so gnome shell
(visible in dmesg, also results in gnome shell restarting). Going back
to 3.3.2-6.fc16 seems okay, can file a bug, but wanted to check first.

--
imalone
http://ibmalone.blogspot.co.uk