Old 05-08-2012, 10:21 AM
Maurizio Marini

Default kleopatra and ldap configuration

I am trying to get my localhost ldap server configured into Kleopatra as x509
backend, but for some reason it does not work
This is Fedora 16 with Kleopatra 2.1.1
I am using the same data that i use into claws to configure ldap address book
backend, to be sure they are correct

========================
Claws settings: they are very simple
Name: Myserver
Hostname: localhost
port: 389
Search base: dc=my-domain,dc=com
Extended tab:
Bind DN: cn=Manager, dc=my-domain,dc=com
Bind password: *******

I am wondering why these settings are not ok for Kleopatra; maybe i need a
schema for x509?

thx
-m

Old 05-08-2012, 12:41 PM