Old 05-07-2012, 08:34 AM
Frank Murphy

Default SOLVED OT: Wall mountable <=adsl2 modem outer?

On 07/05/12 09:29, Ed Greshko wrote:

Whatever adsl2 modem
outer you want + Velcro?

Thanks Ed,
Never thought of Velcro.

Frank
"Jack of all, fubars"

Old 05-07-2012, 08:36 AM
Ed Greshko

On 05/07/2012 04:34 PM, Frank Murphy wrote:
> On 07/05/12 09:29, Ed Greshko wrote:
>
>> Whatever adsl2 modem
outer you want + Velcro?

> Thanks Ed,
> Never thought of Velcro.

Welcome....

I've also used these.....as they work on more than picture frames....

http://www.command.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/NACommand/Command/Products/Catalog/~/Command-Medium-Picture-Hanging-Strips?N=5922783&rt=rud

of the century. -- Dame Edna Everage

Old 05-07-2012, 09:26 AM
Roger

I use bluetack but in any case make sure you have the wires hanging
down. If they are sideways it tends to rotate the modem and it falls off.

Roger

Whatever adsl2 modem
outer you want + Velcro?

Thanks Ed,