Old 05-04-2012, 08:29 PM
don fisher

Default nfs broke again

On 05/04/12 13:19, don fisher wrote:

I am running f16. I have had a series of problems with nfs, which 10
years ago was dirt simple. I have been able to Google search and find
fixes, but updates (I assume) appear to break them. Is there a way to
know what adjustments an update will make before I install it?

I used to have problems with "No route to host" messages. I fixed that
by editing iptables. Now I am getting "Protocol not supported" messages
when trying to mount a network storage device. I have not made changes
from the time that mounting the NAS used to work.

Thanks for suggestions

Sorry, I had to tell it to use nfsvers=3. But it used to haave3 done
that by default in the past.