Old 04-30-2012, 04:52 AM
"Roelof 'Ben' Kusters"

Default Printing advice

Would anyone be able to advise me regarding what printer to buy?
Requirements are:

- Can print A3 (29.7 x 42 cm, 11.6 x 16.5 inch) (and A4) sized paper.
- Scores 'good' on a price/quality ratio; meaning not
super-high-professional-quality but good enough for a small office where
the primary function is NOT printing; for the office that is, the
printer's primary function is obvious...
- Is supported by Fedora. I have (good) experiences with Epson and HP, but
I am hoping for some input from people with (more) experience.

--
Greetz,

Roelof Kusters
aka Ben

The internet isn't a highway, it's a swamp: the more you surf, the more it
draws you in.

Great writers suffer from Writer's Block. I cherish my Writer's Blog:
http://my.opera.com/bentrein

Old 04-30-2012, 05:02 AM
"Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor"

Samsung ML-1666 could be a good go