Old 04-30-2012, 12:54 AM
MR MRHDD

Default Salam Alaykum

Salam Alaykum
Dear Friend
I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. I am the Auditing and Accountingsection manager with Bank Of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina faso. I Hopethat you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($10.5)million to your account within 10 or 14 banking days.you will have 40% of the above mentioned sumwhile 50% will be for me, and the other 10% will be for the expences
These are the details about the deceased and his family. Late Hassan El-madi used his late wife (MRS.HAJIA EL-MADI) as his next of kin but unfortunately,

she died along side with him in their house. So, nobody knows about the account and as such,you should not be afriad in this deal. Just keep it as secret between us.You can still see again the website covering U.S.A Boomp Explosion as posted by the CNN and BBC news report;
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/10/11/iraq.deaths/

MR HASSAN ALI
Bank Of Africa Ouagadougou
BURKINA FASO(B.O.A