Old 04-29-2012, 02:35 PM
prudhvi09

Default php serial communication in linux

I have installed xampp in fedora 13.I am trying to communicate with
microcontroller through serial port using php serial class.
My code is example.php
http://fedora.12.n6.nabble.com/file/n4938590/example.php example.php .On
opening example.php through firefox the code is being displayed again as
shown http://fedora.12.n6.nabble.com/file/n4938590/image.png

Please help me
and is there any other way to communicate to serial port other thanphp class
thank you

Old 04-29-2012, 09:03 PM
Edward M

I have installed xampp in fedora 13.I am trying to communicate with
microcontroller through serial port using php serial class.
My code is example.php
http://fedora.12.n6.nabble.com/file/n4938590/example.php example.php .On
opening example.php through firefox the code is being displayed again as
shown http://fedora.12.n6.nabble.com/file/n4938590/image.png

Please help me
and is there any other way to communicate to serial port other thanphp class
thank you

the best help one can get. ;-)

http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/16/Live/x86_64/Fedora-16-x86_64-Live-Desktop.iso

Old 04-29-2012, 09:22 PM
bruce

really..

you tell the guy to download a copy of f16...

and how the f does that help his issue?????

rant off...

hey ed, tell us/me more about what you're trying to accomplish. maybe
i can help on this.

let me know.

Old 04-29-2012, 10:17 PM
Reindl Harald

Am 30.04.2012 00:18, schrieb Edward M:
>>> --
> FYI: that is an EOL fedora release. I don't need to explain myself further. if you don't know why using an
> EOL release with no security updates is a bad idea go find it.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora-EOL-Support

basically you should learn to use you mailclient and keyboard
for removing useless quotes like mailing-list footer and
generally to try make your messages READABLE without force
others to search for the nail of your answer

yes, your hint that F13 is EOL is correct, but not only
with a braindead link to a recent LIVE-INSTALL and not
as only answer to "php serial communication in linux"

Old 04-29-2012, 10:42 PM
Edward M

basically you should learn to use you mailclient and keyboard
for removing useless quotes like mailing-list footer and
generally to try make your messages READABLE without force
others to search for the nail of your answer

yes, your hint that F13 is EOL is correct, but not only
with a braindead link to a recent LIVE-INSTALL and not
as only answer to "php serial communication in linux"

Yeah... I agree I should off explained myself better.
I was removing stuff until somebody said i was
quoting out of context. so I decided to leave the emails intact.
However after reviewing the reply i think i should remove things out
:-)

Old 04-29-2012, 10:49 PM
Edward M