Old 04-24-2012, 11:18 AM
Roger

Default Sound input Fedora 16

For my USB mic to work I have to go to <Activities> enter 'Sound' in the
little diaog top right of screen and in the display panel choose AK5370
I/F A/D converter.

As soon as the Display closes it defaults to Internal Audio Analog Stereo.

What is the name of the app that controls the sound input?
where is the config file?
can I set default to the AK5370?
thanks in advance
Roger