Old 04-07-2008, 07:33 PM
Michael Pennington

Default Problem with Thunderbird

I am running FC8 on X86_64. I have a New Epson Photo Stylus RX595
printer. For some reason when I print an e-mail it only prints in
"Landscape mode" I have checked all my setting in Thunderbird and
Fedora. Everything is set on "Portrait", but when I print an e-mail it
prints in "Landscape"

Thanks

Michael