Old 04-07-2008, 05:50 PM
Srikanth Konjarla

Default Video Camera Tool

Is there a Graphical tool for Webcam/Video camera? I have used Camstream
but it is little dated and wondering is there a tool that is more current.

Thanks

Srikanth

Old 04-07-2008, 05:59 PM
Srikanth Konjarla

Perhaps, this is what i was looking for

http://www.gnome.org/projects/cheese/

Funny, i had to respond to my own e-mail.

Srikanth