Old 04-07-2008, 11:18 AM
Fabiano Petrone

Default anyone in trouble with linux magazine digital subscription??

hello,
excuse the OT
4 days ago I've made the digital subscription to linux magazine but I
can't still log in in their site

the html output is the following:

Error Type: ValueError
Error Value: unpack list of wrong size

only my problem or someone else in the list experiments the same trouble?

I've sent several mail to the linux magazine staff but still no reply.....

thanks a lot for your help,

fabianope

PS: I've controlled the subscription payment: all is OK